Fuel level sensor EPSILON ES
DRP EPSILON ES is a capacitive type sensor designed to control the fuel level in fuel tanks, reservoirs, fuel storages.
The sensor can be used as part of fuel consumption control systems and GPS satellite systems – monitoring transport of various manufacturers.
The main advantages of EPSILON ES:
– Modular performance. Allows you to carry out diagnostics and replacement of individual parts of the sensor;
– High accuracy of fuel level measurement (specified error no more than ±1%);
– Threaded connection of flange and probe. Allows you to service the sensor without reinstalling the flange, drilling new holes or breaking the tightness when screwing into the same holes as in traditional sensors;
– Compact dimensions. Allows installation even in hard-to-reach places;
– Anti-vandal housing. Important elements of the sensor are made of a strong metal alloy that protects against physical impact and electromagnetic interference;
– String as the central electrode. Eliminates contamination of insulators inside the probe in traditional sensors;
– Explosion-proof execution. Certificates of explosion protection (1 ExsiaIICT6 X);
– Availability of a European certificate (CE).
The fuel level is measured by a measuring head together with a dipstick immersed in the fuel. When immersed in fuel, the sensor probe functions as a variable capacitor, the capacity of which depends linearly on the level of its filling with fuel. The measuring head of the sensor contains a level converter, a digital signal processing circuit, a data exchange device, a power stabilizer and a circuit that provides the necessary protection of the input and output circuits. Connection to external devices is carried out via an interface cable. The capacitance meter converts the current probe capacitance into a digital code. The transformation is a linear function with variable parameters. The digital data processing circuit controls the capacitance meter (range, zero offset, etc.), filtering and scaling of the received data. The data exchange device provides the ability to exchange data with the control device, save/load sensor calibration and configuration data, and remotely update the firmware via a serial interface. The measuring head is connected to the probe using a threaded connection. Hermetic fit of the measuring head is provided by a sealing ring located in the end groove, and the cable is protected by a flexible metal sleeve.
|Supply voltage, operating range В||9 – 36|
|Current consumption (мА)||не більше 15|
|Interface for interaction with external devices||analog|
|Output||12 bit – fuel level, 8 bits – temperature|
|Limit range of operating temperatures, °С||°С: – 40 … + 75|
|Temperature measurement range, °С||minus 55 to +80|
|Temperature measurement error, °С||just over ±1%|
|The degree of protection of the case against the penetration of dust and moisture||IP68|
In case of failure of the measuring head, it is not necessary to re-tare the fuel tank. The measuring head and (or) the measuring probe are easily and quickly mounted and dismantled;
Leave your details for quick communication